200D Commercial Press
Direct mail, transaction and commercial printing solution
Say hello to spot-on color, lightning speeds, and remarkable flexibility. In a maker’s market, we help businesses keep their bottom line affordable.
The WEBJet™ 200D provides an array of in-line finishing equipment. When partnered with the correct finishing elements, the 200D can stack, punch, perf and fold—in one run through.
Benefits of the WEBJet™
- Next generation printing solutions
- Built for high-quality over long duty cycle
- Real time customer support
- See immediate ROI
- Innovative technology opening new markets
- Drastically reduce make ready time through print on-demand.
Competitive Edge with the WEBJet™ 200D
In today’s competitive market, an all-in-one machine with an affordable entry price delivers a serious competitive advantage. The WEBJet™ 200D caters to this market with the ability to do in-line finishing, variable cut sheet sizes and wide sheet of size, high-speed variable and stacking, offset or straight.
The WEBJet™ 200D is a versatile machine with numerous market applications. Book printing, commercial printing, transactional, trans-promo, variable data and direct mail are only a few of the markets in which the WEBJet™ 200D excels.
The WEBJet™ 200D can perform roll to roll, roll to sheet or roll to fold in seamless output for uninterrupted workflows with a large output.
With aqueous dye-based inks and resolutions up to 1600 dpi, the WEBJet™ 200D powered by Memjet is poised to outperform the competition.
Smooth and clear image detail is enabled by a printhead that fires over 7M drops of ink per second, with 1.4 picoliter droplets.
The right paper is essential. A wide variety of available paper enables a high-quality output.
With experience comes wisdom.
Developed by the printing industry’s leading engineers and pressmen, the WEBJet™ 200D is easy to set up and maintain, and offers a wide range of simple integrations to comply with your workflow. Featuring Xitron Harlequin RIP and our industry proven workflow, the WEBJet™ 200D is designed for reliability. The press also supports 3rd party solution and integrations. If you’re searching for a solution to offset expensive service contractors and maximize uptime, the WEBJet™ 200D may be the answer you’re looking for.
- Speed 330 feet (100m) per minute Color
- Duty Cycle 15 million four color duplex letter images per month
- Scalable web width up to 20.5” (520.7mm)
- Print width up to 17.5” (444.5mm)
- Print Technology Memjet® InkJet, Dye Based Inks
- Native Resolution 1600 x 1375 nozzle per inch
- Dryer Adphos IR Dryers
- Media Range of 10lb to 110lb index
- Compatible to a wide range of uncoated offset media and inkjet-optimized coated media
- Consumables Memjet 8.64” Print Heads, 55L ink Drums - CMYK
- Digital Front End Xitron Work Flow Harlequin RIP and color management, PDF, IPDS, PS
- Web Handling Tight web continuous roll feed
- Power Requirements 40V to 480V, 3phase 30Amp
- 50”(1.25m) Rollstand with Electronic Braking System
- Electronic Infeed with Bosch Rexroth Servo Drives
- Erhardt & Leimer Electronic web guide system
- Meech web cleaner with static eliminators and dust collector
- Ergonomic console
- Sheeter delivery unit with cutoff range of 11” thru 17”
- Two (2) Adphos IR web dryer units
- Stacker unit
Optional equipment configurations
- Slit and merge unit
- Punch unit
- Dynamic perforation unit
- Plow folder unit
- Rewind unit
- Die cutting
- Signature Booklet Maker
- EMT finishing equipment configurations
Memjet® Aspen Print Engines
- 1600 X 1375 dpi
- 5 colors, CMYK + spot
- 8.64 inch wide print
- Five redundant nozzles per color.
- Memjet® Color Print Heads use patented “waterfall technology”
- Vacuum plenum for print engine
- Fast & easy job setup with Supercloud workflow
- Ethernet primary communication channel
- Ink tanks: 55L
Super service. Super fast.
Our SuperCare™ service maintenance program connects you to highly trained technicians within an average of 15 minutes. You're a phone call away from remediating technical, mechanical or workflow issues.